Optionelements – Weekly Options Class
Sale page: http://optionelements.com/0/2014/e4/
Learn How to Use Weekly Options to Generate Income and to Enhance Your Longer Term Option Trades
Weekly Options are very popular comprising approximately 25% of the CBOE’s average daily option volume. Combined with the new Option Shorties, weekly options have introduced new ways to trade options.
Tony explores these new trading opportunities in Weekly Options with an in-depth, hands-on, approach to teaching. Tony teaches ideas and concepts first, then shows you how to implement them. Tony has live trades on that he dissects with you. These aren’t live paper trades like other educators like to use, but Tony’s personal cash on the line.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What symbols to trade – Not all symbols are suitable for weekly option trading. Tony shows you which ones to use.
- Option Greeks – Which Greeks effect Weekly Options the most in Low Volatility or High Volatility?
- Weekly Option Pricing – Know when Weekly Options are at a good price and when they aren’t.
- Settlement – Should you take Weekly Options into settlement? What are the risks if you do?
- Being picky – When should you be picky about prices? How much should you give up when starting a trade?
- Buying Insurance – Should you buy extra longs in the front week for insurance? There is one exception to this answer that you should know about.
- Option strategies – Tony shows you how to combine weekly options with many different option strategies, including:
- Iron Condors and Short Strangles
- Calendar Spreads and Diagonal Spreads (the time traveler)
- Directional trading
- Automatic Trades – Tony has “automatic trades” that have specific rules to enter, adjust and exit the trade.
- Two classes each week – Classes are Tuesdays at 6:00 pm Eastern and Thursdays at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- Classes are recorded – All classes are recorded. You can access all previous recordings of the class and the current class recordings indefinitely.