Steve Nison – Strategies for Profitin With Japance Candlestick Charts
Run time: 332 minutes. What are Japanese Candlesticks – and why should traders use them? Japanese candlestick charts are a versatile tool that can be combined with any other technical tool to help refine a technician’s market analysis. They are commonly used for speculation and hedging, for futures, equities or anywhere technical analysis is applied.
This brand new video workshop provides you with everything you need to get to grips with and master this powerful tool—and achieve high-impact results. Filmed at an exclusive one-day workshop given for a select group of traders it covers all the bases for beginners and experienced users alike.
- Offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from Steve Nison, the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the world’s premiere expert
- Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates
- Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal entries and exits
- Offers expert advice on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make
- Provides proven strategies for using Candlesticks for hedging and for managing investment risk, along with techniques for making Candlestick a valued tool for swing and day trading
Steve Nison, CMT, is founder and President of Nison Research International Inc., which provides customized educational and technical advisory services. Mr. Nison, the first to reveal candle charts to the Western world, is the acknowledged authority on Japanese charting techniques as applied to Western markets. His book, Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, continues to be an international bestseller. Mr. Nison’s work has been highlighted in financial media around the world, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Worth Magazine, Euroweek, and Institutional Investor. He is an instructor at the New York Institute of Finance and has been a guest lecturer at four universities. As a sought-after speaker, he has presented his trading strategies in seventeen countries to thousands of traders and analysts including, by request, the World Bank and the Federal Reserve. Mr. Nison holds an MBA in Finance and Investments and was among the first to receive the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation from the Market Technicians Association (MTA). Formerly, he was a Senior Vice President at Daiwa Securities and Senior Technical Analyst at Merrill Lynch. Mr. Nison lives with his family in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Mr. Nison’s Web site is www.candlecharts.com. The e-mail address is email@example.com.