Wall street prep – Oil & Gas Modeling
At completion, trainees will have developed a complete Oil & Gas model using various supporting schedules.
Trainees develop an Oil & Gas (O&G) financial model completely from scratch, inputting historical data as well as macro– and company-specific assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting, locating, and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, trainees will have developed a comprehensive O&G model using various supporting schedules. Trainees build O&G models using Excel templates and the exact way they would on the job.
What You Will Learn
- Industry Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Statement Modeling
- Net Asset Value (NAV) and DCF modeling
- Accretion/dilution (M&A) modeling
- Leveraged buyout (LBO) modeling
- Excel mechanics and functionality for the O&G industry
- Comparable company analysis
- Comparable transaction analysis
- Financial & valuation modeling best practices