Carolyn Boroden Package ( Discount 30 % )
– Carolyn Boroden – A-Z Fibonacci Analysis (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Carolyn Boroden – Gaining an Edge when you Trade the S&P Futures (tradingmarkets.com) 8 GB
– Carolyn Boroden – Introduction to Fibonacci Time & Price Analysis (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Carolyn Boroden – Price Analysis Webinar (April 25th, 2009) (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Carolyn Boroden – Synchronicity Market Timing (Video 376 MB) (commoditytradingschool.com)
Please refer to this site to know the content of each article
Carolyn Boroden is a commodity trading advisor and technical analyst specializing in Fibonacci analysis. Her unique form of price and time analysis is quickly proving to be one of the most promising trading techniques using Fibonacci available today. Ms. Boroden’s first book, Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage, was published by McGraw-Hill in early 2008. She has been involved in the trading industry since 1978 starting on the floor of the CME. She currently produces a video newsletter for her subscribers on Stocks and ETF’s that are featured on www.fibonacciqueen.com. She participates daily in a trading chat room in a joint venture with John Carter and Henry Gambell of Simpleroptions.com. Her work is also featured on thestreet.com on the REALMoney.com, Options Profits and ETF -Profits sites.